James McAtee | On loan at Sheffield United

I think Leicester would be an incredibly risky move - going from one promoted team who have struggled massively to another who could potentially do the same.
I wonder would Leicester prefer to keep Callum Doyle on loan.
They seem to be flush enough in the middle and up front.

Think it’s really difficult currently for them to break through. Foden is special and Rico was needed but has proven he is a brilliant footballer. I’d like to see more players from the academy but can’t see it currently. Would be good to bring some back though.
And Oscar Bobb. More would be nice but I think we're doing just fine considering the level we play at nowadays.

I think Leicester would be an incredibly risky move - going from one promoted team who have struggled massively to another who could potentially do the same.
They have a much, much stronger and experienced squad already than Sheffield United to be fair. And you'd imagine they will strengthen as opposed to weakening their team upon promotion.

They have a much, much stronger and experienced squad already than Sheffield United to be fair. And you'd imagine they will strengthen as opposed to weakening their team upon promotion.
and a Leicester manager that plays to Pep's style which should benefit McAtee and city in the medium term

I agree. Watched them versus Southampton and they were good but would not see them realistically getting out of the bottom six in the Premier League. Vardy cannot go on forever but I am willing to bet he will score against us next year.

and a Leicester manager that plays to Pep's style which should benefit McAtee and city in the medium term

Doesn't mean a shit, Kompany play the same style and winning the championship previous season yet he struggled this season. What makes Leicester will be any different like any other promoted team next season.

He’s just endured a season at the bottom of the League and a year at Leicester City will be largely rinse and repeat. Take him on the summer tour and see if he’s got the gumption to stick around for a season and develop. If he hasn’t and just wants game time and a yo-yo career, then sell him to the highest bidder.

Take him on the summer tour and see if he’s got the gumption to stick around for a season and develop. If he hasn’t and just wants game time and a yo-yo career, then sell him to the highest bidder.
Eh? He’s not going to learn shit sticking around and getting 100 minutes of football next season.

He’s 21 now, whilst his choice of clubs has been terrible, he is 100% right to have pushed to go out and actually play football.

That said I’d be shocked if he isn’t sold this summer, he’s not going to make it so it’s time to cash in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.