James McAtee

He is PL2 player of the season, why there is no PL club interested in taking him on loan ?

I think we should loan him to PL club along with Delap, and I am sure if they were given proper opportunity they will excel.

No sure many PL clubs play with that type of no10, I think there’s more in the championship though

He is PL2 player of the season, why there is no PL club interested in taking him on loan ?

I think we should loan him to PL club along with Delap, and I am sure if they were given proper opportunity they will excel.
Did you make sure to include the promoted clubs in the questionnaire you sent out to all PL clubs?

Not a chance of a PL club taking Delap on loan next season.

We can only loan out 2 players in total to Premier league teams.
I can't see any of our players loaned to a Premier league team next season

Not sure if anyone has seen this but found it exciting. Very excited if the first team involvement holds true because I think he could make it here. The wide role tidbit interesting. I thought he was predominately a central player, but then again so was Phil.

If Raz is going and we’re not going to replace him, makes perfect sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.