James McAtee

I hope McAtee is seeing at this level, you don't get time to think, you have to play much quicker.

This will be the main hurdle he has to overcome. It's not physicality funny enough, it's the mental side he has to work on.

He’s used to playing Pepball. 6 years of it since the age of 13.

It‘s positive that he’s started tonight. His manager has obviously been impressed with him in training.

Hopefully he finds his feet and form soon.
The only thing he’s getting at the moment is neck ache.

As they like to lump it up, sure they’d enjoy having Doyle in the team when he’s fully fit. He can ping passes but with how static these players are…

I have to be completely honest here. He's been an absolute passenger and I'd be surprised if he makes it out for the 2nd half.

Yes, the quality of the game is fairly poor. Yes, the style of the team doesn't necessarily suit him.

BUT, that doesn't excuse jogging around and not 'wanting it'. He's way off the pace and his body language has not been good - epitomised by his sloppy booking.

I'm one of his biggest fans and I really don't think I'm being harsh here. He needs to do a lot more as talent won't be enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.