James McAtee

I’ve been really impressed by him when he’s played this season and last season he was one of the best in the championship. For me other than foden he’s the most technically gifted young player we have.

I hope he gets a proper chance with us. We could have done with him this season

Needs to get to a footballing team.

I heard on a podcast that he’d agreed to go on season-long loan to Leicester but changed his mind at the last minute and went back to Sheffield. City were, supposedly, not very happy.

If this is true, I think it was the wrong decision. Leicester have a cracking style that would have allowed him to improve. Instead it’s backs-to-wall in a poor team.

I was always a bigger Palmer fan than McAtee, but I've been extremely impressed with the latter in the few games I've seen of him this season. He's doing extremely well considering his inexperience and the players around him not being the highest quality.

He's sharing a dressing room with a bunch of players who know full well they're going down.

A club that (for whatever reason) failed to invest following promotion, effectively consigning themselves to relegation before they'd even kicked a ball this season.

If he did actually choose to play at Sheffield United rather than Leicester City this season, I can only conclude that he was dropped on his head as a child.

He'll learn nothing in a losing team at Sheffield.

He's sharing a dressing room with a bunch of players who know full well they're going down.

A club that (for whatever reason) failed to invest following promotion, effectively consigning themselves to relegation before they'd even kicked a ball this season.

If he did actually choose to play at Sheffield United rather than Leicester City this season, I can only conclude that he was dropped on his head as a child.

He'll learn nothing in a losing team at Sheffield.
Completely agree, let’s get him home and learning from the worlds best, just like Phil did..

Looking at Leicester at the moment, his game time may have been very limited

That's the challenge.

Getting a regular start as one of the better players at a shite club is too easy.

Improving and proving himself alongside good players at a better and more ambitious club...

That's what he should be doing, and that's why City (apparently) wanted him to go to Leicester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.