James Milner Article

im starting to get bored of saying this.

when milner plays yaya sits back and defends more, when barry plays yaya is allowed/ has the confidence to get forward. it really is a question of who is more effective at going forward, or who would you perfer "destroying teams".

i know who my choice is......semi final goal......final goal

you decide

Champions League, he will contribute more this year than last and he will continue to improve, he is young and I for one appreciate his efforts on the pitch, defending is just as important as attack and watching him do that effectively against Milan will help us no end when we are on our travels in Europe.

Rammyblues said:
Champions League, he will contribute more this year than last and he will continue to improve, he is young and I for one appreciate his efforts on the pitch, defending is just as important as attack and watching him do that effectively against Milan will help us no end when we are on our travels in Europe.

Agreed

The fact is Milner is a model professional who (as the article writer mentioned) is a potential England Captain. He IS clever, he IS a great player (given where on the park he is most affective).

We need Milner more than most people realise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.