James Milner

Hes not smart enough for this team. He never sees runs and when he does his ball is bad. he doesn't make runs. at least good ones. he gets caught on the ball a lot. his passes are always getting picked off. yea he can run around for 90 mins big whoop.

we are just wasting a spot every time he plays from someone on the bench who deserves to be out there.

Well, he probably only played because of Yaya's illness but yes, this was a puzzlingly bad performance. Since joining he has been average but rarely as blatently poor as he was today. Other than his clearance off the line, which can't be discounted as it saved us from conceding, everything he did was extremely poor. On at least three occasions he single-handedly destroyed good moves for us. I am trying to convince myself he will come good as his attitude is second to none but doubts are creeping in. Kolarov has gelled into the team quickly but Milner can't seem to have any effect.

Always looks tired and off balance - he needs more composure when he gets in good situations.

i think milner is above average at best. hopefully the prodigy MJ will be able to gel in better than milner, when he is fit. ive always thought milner was around average. i dont really rate barry that much but i would much rather just have barry in than milner.

I can't see why we bought Milner for so much money.

When he was 16 he was a premier league player and people were saying he was going to be a superstar. But if he'd fulfilled his early promise then a top four club would have snapped him up years ago. That didn't happen and it's not hard to see why.

Milner was scoring goals at Villa. He needs to bag one and get his confidence going forward.

I think he needs to see the bench for AJ personally. Let's give AJ a run in the team and see what he can do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.