James Milner

The reason why we are 15 points behind, winless in the champions league and have Tottenham Hotspur chasing us down for runners up spot is because James Milner is considered to be in our best 11. He's in our best 11 because we have no one better.

WNRH said:
The reason why we are 15 points behind, winless in the champions league and have Tottenham Hotspur chasing us down for runners up spot is because James Milner is considered to be in our best 11. He's in our best 11 because we have no one better.

seriously he is the reason

he has outperformed so called super stars like nasri and dzeko. Hes in our best 11 cos he deserves to be.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
WNRH said:

seriously he is the reason

he has outperformed so called super stars like nasri and dzeko. Hes in our best 11 cos he deserves to be.

You don't understand what i am saying. Yes he has done well at times this season but he is considered to be in our best 11 because we have no one better. Milner will only ever be an average player who works hard, if we were to sell him this summer United or Chelsea wouldn't even bat an eyelid let alone any other top european club.

Say we got Hazard, Lavessi or any of our top targets over the last few years, would he get in ahead of them? He wouldn't and that is why we are 15 points behind because our squad is so weak in quality that James Milner is considered to be in our best 11.

I'd have Milner in my squad any day of the weak but only as cover for the top players who will win you the main trophies. The fact that he isn't cover for anyone at the moment shows you how piss poor our squad is at the moment for a supposed top european side.

Milner is what he is, a very solid, hard working player who sometimes has really good games and sometimes is just average. A very useful man to have in the squad, but certainly not one to be playing every week.

I just don't get Milner I don't even know what he is he ain't a winger and he doesn't have the touch or vision to play centre mid and he certainly can't tackle well enough to be classed as defensive mid

everyone says he is a good squad player but I just don't get it

I know he is probably a really good guy and a hard working professional but he just isn't good enough for a top four squad

Unbelieveable!

If every player played his heart out like Milner we would be breathing down uniteds neck now not hanging on for second.

Not the most skilful player but will always give his all just like Zab.

Would rather a less skilful Milner than Nasri anytime of the week who just turns his back or cant be arsed to make a tackle.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:43 pm --<br /><br />Oh and anther thing he's English!

He should have been played in midfield at Everton, it had his name all over it.

Completely wasted on the wing, bollocks decision again.

As soon as the team sheet came out and it was Barry/Garcia, i dreaded what was about to happen. Then it came true, overrun, slow, no pace, no tempo, shocking.

We need a class winger brought in, then we can play Milner CM everyweek and eventually draft him into barry's place, cause he'll be gone soon.

yet another fantastic performance, from one of our most consistent players, think he got man of the match as well??

how can anyone say he doesn't deserve to be in the side is beyond me :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.