James Milner

I like Milner and he has had a good season but his performance at Woodison was woeful. His worst in a City shirt. Barry was just as bad.

He works hard every game, he can do the unexpected but...... because he lacks pace he always has a bad game against a decent left back, I know he playing out of position on the right but thats where he inevitably starts for us. Almost the whole team was poor yesterday - apart from Kolo and Nasty, so he is not the only one to blame

simonmdm said:
I've not been a huge fan of Baines but I thought he played great today and gave nothing away to Milner. He's also very good going forward which put Milner on the back foot for most of the game. And lets be honest, nobody played well today and Milner has been good for us recently so lets not get too carried away with the insults of him.

I thought Kolo did pretty well , and was probably our best player on the day ..... and Nastasic , whilst not brilliant , did alright ...... but Milner , and the rest of the players were poor to say the least.

For me he is a great player to have in the squad but just lacks that extra quality needed for the very top.

Unfortunately our English outfield contingent is not of the highest quality.

All good but none great.

Good player to have around the squad.

Too many times he doesn't match skill with work rate which is what is needed at the highest level.

He is a jack of all trades and master of none which you need in every squad though.

None of our English contingent are good enough for a title winning team. Including Joe Hart who doesn't save many at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.