James Milner

WNRH said:
The reason why we are 15 points behind, winless in the champions league and have Tottenham Hotspur chasing us down for runners up spot is because James Milner is considered to be in our best 11. He's in our best 11 because we have no one better.

Put down the drink, mate!

He was MOTM at the Swamp and has been one of our MOST CONSISTENT PLAYERS when played. He is the KIND of player that ALLOWS us to play Yaya, Silva, Nasri in the same team and play Zaba as a right winger!

He was MASSIVE today!

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
yet another fantastic performance, from one of our most consistent players, think he got man of the match as well??

how can anyone say he doesn't deserve to be in the side is beyond me :)

Correct had a class game...

and this?!?

whp.blue said:
I just don't get Milner I don't even know what he is he ain't a winger and he doesn't have the touch or vision to play centre mid and he certainly can't tackle well enough to be classed as defensive mid

everyone says he is a good squad player but I just don't get it

I know he is probably a really good guy and a hard working professional but he just isn't good enough for a top four squad

Is just silly.

vast majority love milner, he is awesome.

unfortunately forums and the internet seems to generate these ignorant people out of niwhere

well deserved motd

(cnt believe ive actually had to do defend milner after that game what a waste of time ...lol)

I guess some people THINK we can play 10 outfield players who are all world class goal scorers or attacking midfielders?! We ALREADY have a problem of our midfield getting overrun late in games because we think we can play attack vs defence against anyone and beat them.

However, when the shit hits the fan, or a player does not have the legs to get back and cover his own man, it is MILNER who does the donkey work to make certain we are not left with our pants around our ankles. Barry does the same thing as well and doesn't get the thanks he deserves, either!

He should be a dead cert for a new contract for as long as he can do the business the way he is doing it now! When was the last time you saw Jimmy Milner WALK back from a forward run (a la Yaya?). In fact, it was one of the best sights of ht season to see Milner giving Yaya a piece of his mind a few weeks ago! LOVED IT!

James Milner: Working Class Hero in an Upper Class Team!

If it wasn't for Milner we'd be calling for players like Yaya and Zaba's heads. Milner fills in the empty spaces further back if it's needed, and when possible he attacks, which is what he's best at.
Milner is 100% work rate and team work.

I honestly think that if we change to a 4-3-3 next season he'd be a vital part of the midfield 3.

Every successful team needs a workhorse. Milner will crucial in the years to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.