James Milner

When did the love-in begin?
Another over rated England player
Mr Ordinary

I know. Until the last year when some of our fans were almost licking his Arse to stay, he hardly had any love!

It's becoming as bitter as rawk this.

I don't mind players celebrating when they score. In fact I wish more would do it.

****...have fun in the Europa league for the rest of your career...we'll probably meet you in the knockout stages next year though

The salt is strong here. He's a professional doing a job, and the entire time he was here he always gave 100% which is a damned sight more than some tonight. I ain't nostaglic for his return, nor do I think we would be better with him but this is rather bitter.

****...have fun in the Europa league for the rest of your career...we'll probably meet you in the knockout stages next year though

The salt is strong here. He's a professional doing a job, and the entire time he was here he always gave 100% which is a damned sight more than some tonight. I ain't nostaglic for his return, nor do I think we would be better with him but this is rather bitter.

He always gave 100% playing for us and likewise he is doing the same at Liverpool. The guy was a cracking servant for us. Never complained and could always be relied upon as and when required.

Absolute load of rubbish he is a mercenary.

He celebrates because he has scored a goal - so he's a ****?
Grow up FFS!
He served us well. He moved on. He now plays for another club.
That's what professional sportsman do.

He celebrates because he has scored a goal - so he's a ****?
Grow up FFS!
He served us well. He moved on. He now plays for another club.
That's what professional sportsman do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.