James Milner

I personally don't have any issue with him.
He committed himself when wearing a Blue shirt. I was happy with his commitment.

End of the day this is his job and he's now representing his employers how they want him to.

We were spanked tonight and taught a lesson - get over it.

Can't really blame him for celebrating as he has received some proper stick from our fans especially at the weekend.

Leave him to it, just got to laugh that he will get nye on 100 England caps, just shows what a laughing stock the FA set up is.

He celebrates because he has scored a goal - so he's a ****?
Grow up FFS!
He served us well. He moved on. He now plays for another club.
That's what professional sportsman do.

Fucking hell, another thread about a player who doesn't play for us anymore. There were fewer threads on him when he played for us.

Some of you sound like a dumped ex-girlfriend who's getting a bit bitter about being dumped!

Although we were uncomprehendingly woeful tonight, Milner was quite impressive. I don't consider him to be a mercenary, but we did overpay for his services. He's always been an average footballer with a brilliant work ethic. In fact, now that I think of it, he reminds of Dirk Kuyt.

When he scored for us against Villa he made a big point of not celebrating. Double standards, no feeling for the club, can you imagine Kompany or Aguero behaving like that? I think not. Have I just written that? I am very pissed off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.