James Milner

People don't like liars, and Milner is a lying money grubbing twat. Am I arsed he left? not in the slightest. Does the way he left leave a sour taste? yes. Did that celebration of his and general lack of respect towards the club and the fans annoy me? Yes.
Instead of being grateful for the time spent here and all the medals he won, he seems very bitter about it. Fuck him.

He felt he should have played more and who can disagree? One of the few who gave 100% under Pelle, when chosen. The same for England, how he didn't play in front of Sterling in France I do not know, and I'm sure he felt the same. Great career but I can understand his frustrations. Always did his best for us.

He felt he should have played more and who can disagree? One of the few who gave 100% under Pelle, when chosen. The same for England, how he didn't play in front of Sterling in France I do not know, and I'm sure he felt the same. Great career but I can understand his frustrations. Always did his best for us.
That has fuck all to do with the fans though, who showed him all the respect in the world when he was here. We supported the guy, then he left and treated the fans like cunts. By all means have a go at the manager who wouldn't play him, but by celebrating like he did all he done was show what a **** he's become - this from a player who is lauded as one of the more down to earth types, probably just shows what cunts footballers are.

He had plenty of playing time. Milner's problem was he thought he should have been starting in centre mid and the fact is we had better options there and he didn't like it.

This thread feels a bit like how Spurs fans feel about Sol Campbell, except Milner has always been a bang average bastard all his life. Sol Campbell is just a fat bastard

I think you demonstrate a very blinkered view of what was due to him by the supporters .

If he had behaved in a decent and honest manner, there would be none of the vitriol which has followed.

Also the team isn't substantially weaker since his departure ie he han't been missed imo !

People don't like liars, and Milner is a lying money grubbing twat. Am I arsed he left? not in the slightest. Does the way he left leave a sour taste? yes. Did that celebration of his and general lack of respect towards the club and the fans annoy me? Yes.
Instead of being grateful for the time spent here and all the medals he won, he seems very bitter about it. Fuck him.

...fazackerley

(always thought his name sounded like how scousers say exactly)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.