James Milner

Has had a brilliant colourful career.

Leeds, Newcastle, villa, city, Liverpool and England and still just 30. Will play on 6 more years with his fitness levels.

Can't argue with that and multi millionaire - sure he can handle any criticism.

no axe to grind with Milner , but he will never be a central midfield player in a trophy winning team , he just isnt good enough , a good workhorse down the flanks and a great squad player , but he is typical of most English players great athlete , brave ,"gets stuck in" , but technically very limited. Jimmy has won his last winners medal in football , he will never pick up another winners medal playing for the most deluded football club in the world.

I don't think anyone took umbrage until Milner started opening his trap in the media and talking about City at every opportunity.

Total fuck job and I'm glad he's failing to add to the medals he won with City. Oh well James enjoy your £8m signing on fee.
This for me I always liked the player ,but he fucked off then had a pop at us because Brendan Rodgers told him his plans ,and il build a team around you blah blah bollox
Watch yourself jumbo that Brendan fella is workin in Scottland now so be warned.

I see the great central midfielder / emergency left-back* is considering his England future.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36934589

So another fantastic consequence of his move to Miseryside. Poor Jimmy; not only has his dream of a rôle in the middle of the park disappeared, he's also played less for his country than he did while at City.

At least he's with a club that has a great 'istree, la.

*delete as applicable.

I see the great central midfielder / emergency left-back* is considering his England future.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36934589

So another fantastic consequence of his move to Miseryside. Poor Jimmy; not only has his dream of a rôle in the middle of the park disappeared, he's also played less for his country than he did while at City.

At least he's with a club that has a great 'istree, la.

*delete as applicable.
I've come to the conclusion he's a machevellian ****.

He's come out with this to protect his 'brand' as retired sounds better than dropped. I think he'd be quiet happy playing the odd league cup/FA cup game for the remainder of his dippers contract whilst keeping an eye on MLS for one final payoff.

Retired from International football....hmmm sounds like a And(Y)rew Cole moment.

Would have thought being a pub player would have increased his chances of playing with BFS in charge of England.

Milner was a great servant to the club. I don't understand all the bile for him here.

Milner was a great servant to the club. I don't understand all the bile for him here.

People don't like liars, and Milner is a lying money grubbing twat. Am I arsed he left? not in the slightest. Does the way he left leave a sour taste? yes. Did that celebration of his and general lack of respect towards the club and the fans annoy me? Yes.
Instead of being grateful for the time spent here and all the medals he won, he seems very bitter about it. Fuck him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.