James Milner

Yet again one of the few players who can hold there head up high in a night of utter shite, good to know he could be off for free in the summer... fml.

MC ID said:
Yet again one of the few players who can hold there head up high in a night of utter shite, good to know he could be off for free in the summer... fml.

He has professional pride, that is for sure. Many of the players today were just detached, did not care and have confirmed what I have identified a long time ago but chose to give the benefit of the doubt- Many of the players do not respect Manchester City Football Club and for the most part are going through the motion or flowing with the momentum of things without any real concern or interest to what they are doing. This is clear from today.

Back to Milner though, people seem to underrate his ability. He is also a very talented footballer and should be on the team sheet ahead of Nasri and Navas.

Don't blame him not wanting to extend his contract playing with players who don't give a shit.

i didnt think he was that good tonight but clearly one of the best City players out there in a shocking performance. I still think he runs about aimlessly way too much to be a top player but when your team is down on effort and motivation, he stands out a mile.

If people think he played well tonight then we really have got problems. His first half performance was absolutely terrible and the amount of times he gave the ball away needlessly was ridiculous. He wasn't our worst player tonight and he worked his arse off as usual but he was definitely poor.

Don't know what fucking game some of you were watching but I thought he was absolutely dreadful. He did put a shift in though, I'll give him that.

Can't fault his commitment, and he was one of the few can come out of tonight's game with some credit but his overall quality is sadly lacking.

No wonder he's thinking about fucking off!

Played well again today but he'll probably be dropped as soon as Nasri is match fit.

I'd give him whatever contract he wants, if it wasn't for him and Aguero we'd be in serious trouble this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.