James Trafford | Signed by Burnley for £19m

Vinny was at the Bolton match yesterday, I wonder if Trafford is on Burnley's potential loan list next season.

Muric has been a liability when i have watched him especially with his feet something which trafford is supposed to excel with

but xG x fucking G says different

I wasn't aware of the xG stats but I don't think Bazunu has had a good season at all. Lots of soft goals let in (only judging by televised games and City games, but that's still quite a big sample size).

I wasn't aware of the xG stats but I don't think Bazunu has had a good season at all. Lots of soft goals let in (only judging by televised games and City games, but that's still quite a big sample size).
Spurs looking at signing Bazunu 15m.

Spurs looking at signing Bazunu 15m.

For many years I have assumed that any player Spurs want to sign is shite. It would be hypocritcal of me to change that view just because the player in question used to be in City's academy.

On a serious note, Hugo Lloris has been Spurs' goalkeeper for years, and he is fucking dreadful. Bazunu being linked with them does not mean a thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.