James Trafford | Signed by Burnley for £19m

Good luck to the lad, I hate selling real prospects from the academy. The dream has to be that one day we will win the treble with a team of home grown players.

i wrote in the u21 topic. he is the new captain of ENGLAND i believe... i hope he will continue like this..... great person. great blood....he has it... i believe he will be the one in the world cup winning squad. he is a natural born leader...

Hoping his recent performances justify sending him to Burnley on 12 months loan rather than selling outright.

He is a very good prospect,but his talent is in danger of being exageratted.

The truth is he would not dislodge either of our current two,he isnt even close,and the kid needs and wants regular football.

15(19)m is a great deal all round,we have a buy back/1st option,the deal is a no brainer.

We also have other academy talents who will soon be banging on the first team door.

He needs regular first team football at a decent level, which he wasn't going to get with us. Let's face it, he's highly unlikely to dislodge Ederson or Ortega any time soon. Problem is, will he leapfrog over Muric as of now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.