James Trafford | Signed by Burnley for £19m

Yeh Trafford is 6'6" just an inch short of Courtois. I was impressed with his performances when I saw him play for our academy and thought he might be one for the future?

No disrespect to Ederson but it makes a change for a goalie to believe he's going to save a penalty! When Ederson faces one I detect a lack of self belief. He showed quick reactions to get up for the rebound after his initial penalty save. (I am also a fan of Ortega.)

I've not read all the thread but I hope we have buy back and price match on his contract, can see other bigger clubs looking to swoop in future.
£15+£4 mill in add-ons plus a 20 per cent profit sell-on clause, a buy-back clause and a matching offer clause.

We're covered no matter what happens.

Why don’t we just keep the loan option going because he will be our future number one and tbh we don’t really need to sell him either .

Why don’t we just keep the loan option going because he will be our future number one and tbh we don’t really need to sell him either .
Because there are limits to the number of loans depending on where they're going, they're only going to tighten up on the restrictions going forward as well. It's an excellent deal all around as far as I'm concerned.

How is discussing an individuals strengths and weaknesses devaluing them?
It's not that. Somehow we always end criticising Ederson when we speak about other goalkeeper, and I'm pretty fed up. I used to think that our only weakness was the goalkeeper, but since the UCL final I completely changed that idea. We could've lost 1-3 easily and we all know why we didn't! So please, Ederson is a great goalkeeper, we couldn't have won the UCL without him, stop looking for a potential substitute, because he is the best we could have right now.

Maybe he didn’t fancy another loan and wanted some stability in his career. Plus, the fact that someone is prepared to pay that amount gives him a degree of confidence.

Because there are limits to the number of loans depending on where they're going, they're only going to tighten up on the restrictions going forward as well. It's an excellent deal all around as far as I'm concerned.
Would have sold ortega and put Trafford has our number two tbh but I trust in the system so we will see .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.