James Trafford | Signed by Burnley for £19m

Watched him in a number of games. Great shot stopper, commands his area, and very confident. Can also place the ball. This lad could push Eddie and be our number two. Could be our keeper for many years to come. Big mistake if we let this lad go.

Watched him in a number of games. Great shot stopper, commands his area, and very confident. Can also place the ball. This lad could push Eddie and be our number two. Could be our keeper for many years to come. Big mistake if we let this lad go.
If we moved Gavin Bazanu (albeit to a lower Premier League club) on when he had a decent spell at Portsmouth I doubt we are going do the same with James Trafford even though he has had two decent spells at Bolton.

Last edited:
If we moved Gavin Bazanu (albeit to a lower Premier League club) on when he had a decent spell at Portsmouth I doubt we are going do the same with James Trafford even though he has two decent spells at Bolton.
You could be right, just think this lad has a different mentality. So composed and authoritative. Time will tell. Think this lad is streets ahead of Bazanu.

If we moved Gavin Bazanu (albeit to a lower Premier League club) on when he had a decent spell at Portsmouth I doubt we are going do the same with James Trafford even though he has had two decent spells at Bolton.
The difference between the two might be their loyalty to the club. James signed at 12/13, Bazuna had already played first team in the Irish league when we signed him.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.