Jamie Carragher - ITV Euro pundit

Swales lives said:
Who on earth thought that putting Carragher on the the tv to talk was a good idea?
I'm used to the scouse accent, but even I have to listen with the full concentration of a safe-cracker and then half guess the rest of what he's going on about.

Christ knows how anyone South of Chester or Crewe is gonna understand a word. He makes Adebayor sound like Stephen Fry.

Its that twat next to him that's the problem! But agree can't its hard to listen to

A face for radio and a voice that makes you want to ram knitting needles deep into your ears. Knowing the great British media, I predict a long and lucrative career on both TV and radio for him.

Motty said:
Funny how he was going on at the start about how he'd play Jagielka instead of Lescott then Lescott went and scored.

Paddy put him right on that before the game started, it was well pissing funny

He only got this number with ITV as they believed the BBC had signed Joey Barton up for their Euro coverage. If they've got a scouser we need a scouser was the train of thought. The Beeb had put Joey through his paces by sending him to Mr Paxman on newsnight, ITV panicked and ar Jamie had the job. Alas Joey's last day sheenanigans put an end to him being on the sofa with Hansen and Co and thus ITV couldn't back out as they'd already told Jamie to cancel any thoughts of going to Rhyl with the rest of the La's. True.

sounds like he's spitting out chicken feathers like most scouse - can't under stand a word he says

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.