Jamie Carragher

The thing I've always found strange with him (and others like Gerrard) and hopefully Evertonians can shed some light on this. He's supposed to be a blue, now I get he played for Liverpool but for me once his career is over he reverts to being a blue.

We've had blades play for us and owls play for them but once that ends they always revert to supporting their team, which I would expect.

Just find it a bit odd that he doesn't affiliate with Everton.
Easy explanation.

They've been indoctrinated into the cult of Liverpool F.C.

The thing I've always found strange with him (and others like Gerrard) and hopefully Evertonians can shed some light on this. He's supposed to be a blue, now I get he played for Liverpool but for me once his career is over he reverts to being a blue.

We've had blades play for us and owls play for them but once that ends they always revert to supporting their team, which I would expect.

Just find it a bit odd that he doesn't affiliate with Everton.
He supported everton as a kid , gone full dipper when he pulled on their shirt

it's not complicated. City simply sends a letter to Carragher via Sky advising that, due to his on screen antagonistic behaviour towards Manchester City supporters, as a Club we have become aware of a strong (but unsurprising) reaction and therefore, as such, we are unable to assure Mr Carragher of his personal safety when visiting the Etihad Stadium in future. Even though he is of course very welcome always.

Then let's see if the wanker turns up.

When dust settles if we are exonerated then this odious piece of crap and Simon Jordan should be harassed by our legal team until they at the least publicly apologise at best are forced to crawl away from sports broadcasting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.