Jamie Carragher

He’s talking about the gvardiol penalty decision again on MNF I don’t know if I’m just wearing blue tinted specs but I think it’s one of the most blatant penalties we’ve had all season as soon as it happened I thought it was a penalty. Why have the powers to be at sky not toned him down a bit on this and why isn’t anyone on screen correcting him ? Is it because it was a light blue shirt

He’s talking about the gvardiol penalty decision again on MNF I don’t know if I’m just wearing blue tinted specs but I think it’s one of the most blatant penalties we’ve had all season as soon as it happened I thought it was a penalty. Why have the powers to be at sky not toned him down a bit on this and why isn’t anyone on screen correcting him ? Is it because it was a light blue shirt
Maybe he's a bit dim and knows nothing about football.

Only expect Carragher and Keane and all the rest to get more wild eyed if we stay on course to win four in a row and a back to back treble-double while starting to push back a bit against some of the more manic claims about our charges.

Was never a pen

The thing I've always found strange with him (and others like Gerrard) and hopefully Evertonians can shed some light on this. He's supposed to be a blue, now I get he played for Liverpool but for me once his career is over he reverts to being a blue.

We've had blades play for us and owls play for them but once that ends they always revert to supporting their team, which I would expect.

Just find it a bit odd that he doesn't affiliate with Everton.
No money as a pundit as an Evertonian. Bags of money as an ex Liverpool player pundit.

it's not complicated. City simply sends a letter to Carragher via Sky advising that, due to his on screen antagonistic behaviour towards Manchester City supporters, as a Club we have become aware of a strong (but unsurprising) reaction and therefore, as such, we are unable to assure Mr Carragher of his personal safety when visiting the Etihad Stadium in future. Even though he is of course very welcome always.

Then let's see if the wanker turns up.
He would. And he’d love it.
Simply revoke his media pass. Job done.

I know one way around it.
Don't watch anything with him on.
Or the rest of the clowns.
You'll feel a lot better for it.
I honestly think people should boycott slysports till they rid this spitty twat

Reactions: PPT
Correct me if i’m wrong, but the Arsenal penalty last season 1-3
One on one, keeper came out, Arsenal player shoots wide and Ederson collides into him.
Penalty for Saka - is that any different?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.