Jamie Carragher

I don't understand Sly's logic in employing him and Ratboy. The two of them are so ridiculously biased and ignorant of what other teams are doing they will have a divisive effect upon subscribers. The game might be Arsenal vs West Ham, for example, but the main topic of discussion will be the dippers and the rags.

I haven't had Sly since the days of Grey and Keys ('Driven By You,' Brian May?) but from what I understand of the whole set-up is that it has changed slightly, it's still basically rag tv, but it now seems that it has become pro-dipper as well.

Sly nailed their colours to the mast many many years ago, and that colour is definitely red.

I don't understand Sly's logic in employing him and Ratboy. The two of them are so ridiculously biased and ignorant of what other teams are doing they will have a divisive effect upon subscribers. The game might be Arsenal vs West Ham, for example, but the main topic of discussion will be the dippers and the rags.

I haven't had Sly since the days of Grey and Keys ('Driven By You,' Brian May?) but from what I understand of the whole set-up is that it has changed slightly, it's still basically rag tv, but it now seems that it has become pro-dipper as well.

Sly nailed their colours to the mast many many years ago, and that colour is definitely red.
The SKY 1990’s ‘Banter’ model is so outdated now it’s laughable. Especially as both of those teams are not serial trophy winners anymore. It really is cringeworthy at times and so obviously scripted and produced with them two morons. They’ve not had a penny out of me for 20 years and never will in its current state.

I guess their incessant bickering attracts viewers. It is tiresome though. Endless bloody kopite and rag pundits.

I finished work tge other day.
Walked into the front room.misses was watching celebritie googlebox.
I looked at the TV and this scouse bastard was on.
I flipped.

How the fuck can you watch this shit.
And how the fuck can you watch this shit with this scouse bastard on it.
I'm going for a shower when I come back down this will be off.......
You need to get on ‘off topic’ and give Buckshot some advice on how to handle his Mrs….

I wonder what dipper fans really make of him now, after seeing him spit at that young kid? There must be some that are absolutely disgusted that one of their ex-players and now Sly tv 'pundit' could stoop so low, but of course it is the dippers we're talking about.

The SKY 1990’s ‘Banter’ model is so outdated now it’s laughable. Especially as both of those teams are not serial trophy winners anymore. It really is cringeworthy at times and so obviously scripted and produced with them two morons. They’ve not had a penny out of me for 20 years and never will in its current state.
It has become unwatchable. It was a fresh format when it started but nothing has changed for 30 years. The retro channels have a non-stop diet of MUFC matches from the past. The narrative always harks back to class of 92 and even Liverpool in the 80s (40 years ago). Surely even United fans must be fed up of it by now. SKY has cut its own throat by not moving with the times. The football media in this country is fixated on the past. In fact these days the whole country is fixated on the past. Presumably it's because we don't seem to have a future? I am 64 but it must seem very strange to anyone under the age of 40.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.