Jamie Vardy

I fucking hope it's United! Could be Dippers. Klopp was sucking his dick in the media the other day.

I have a feeling wherever he goes he's going to do a garry Birtles, he really needs to stay where he is.

Pat Murphy is watching Leicester this afternoon for R5L. He said around 10 minutes into the game the Foxes are about to sign the young Centre Forward from Birmingham City (Demari Gray) for £3.75M. He's having a medical now.

A case of bringing someone in because Vardy is off, or supplementing what they have??

Last edited:
Pat Murphy is watching Leicester this afternoon for R5L. He said around 10 minutes into the game the Foxes are about to sign the young Centre Forward from Birmingham City (Demari Gray) for £3.75M. He's having a medical now.

A case of bringing someone in because Vardy is off, or supplementing what they have??

Demari Gray is a winger not a center forward and a bargin at 3.7m.

Suggestions that Gray will be loaned back to Brum for the rest of the season, that's why the fee is what it is

Buy out clause mate he signed a new deal at the start of the season wih the clause in it I have heard.
He is class I feel a player we should have gone in for him. I think they always expected him to go to a premier league team.

Sure Pat Murphy said they were looking to use him as a forward due to his lightening pace

Sure Pat Murphy said they were looking to use him as a forward due to his lightening pace

Maybe they can try it, I have watch him a lot this kid is 19 and has 70 + first team caps in the championship. He is going to be a great talent on the wing or upfront. I just hope we don't regret not paying 3.7m for him if we ever want him because I bet the fee will be more like 35mil if we come knocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.