Jan Vertonghen

GHoddle said:
Danamy said:
josh_spurs said:
He's came out and said that he wants us (spurs) but Ajax want a lot of money for a player who contract runs out in a year.

He's signing for you..............

Ha, we've heard that one too many times...

Fwiw, I think if we make CL we have a very strong chance of bringing in our transfer targets this summer. If we don't it will be far more difficult.
if danamy says he is....then he is mate. will soften the blow of bale coming to us!! :-)

Great player, I'm sure when he comes to the U.K. he will be one of the top CB's in the premier league.

richards30 said:
if danamy says he is....then he is mate. will soften the blow of bale coming to us!! :-)

Lol - With Spurs a "done deal" is not done otherwise Vucinic and Diarra would have been playing for us this season.

The worrying thing is, he's a United fan! Wouldn't be surprised if Fergie snatches him. I'm slightly concerned that he's playing us to get a better move, but tbh it looks like he genuinely wants to come to us and it looks likely but I'll never be certain until he's holding the shirt lol.

GHoddle said:
richards30 said:

Lol - With Spurs a "done deal" is not done otherwise Vucinic and Diarra would have been playing for us this season.

The worrying thing is, he's a United fan! Wouldn't be surprised if Fergie snatches him. I'm slightly concerned that he's playing us to get a better move, but tbh it looks like he genuinely wants to come to us and it looks likely but I'll never be certain until he's holding the shirt lol.

From what i'm hearing you should be more worried about who your manager is next season to be honest.

With regards to Vertonghen, i'm hearing it's done, make of that what you will.............

Danamy said:
GHoddle said:
richards30 said:

From what i'm hearing you should be more worried about who your manager is next season to be honest.

With regards to Vertonghen, i'm hearing it's done, make of that what you will.............

Well it clearly is not done otherwise the player wouldn't have come out and said what he has said.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Jonathan1979 said:
He just won the Golden Boot today as best player in the Dutch competition. So maybe he's not that bad after all.
Hasn't Afonso Alves won it?

Meh.... the list is not too bad. Good for you though, you found one prospect who didn't make a nice career.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Footballer_of_the_Year" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Foot ... f_the_Year</a>

I'm counting quite a few big names: Ruud Gullit, Marco Van Basten, Dennis Bergkamp, Romario, Ronald De Boer, Jaap Stam, Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Mark van Bommel, Luis Suarez,...

Hope Ajax hold their ground. Spurs for once should be forced to pay market rate like everyone else. They're doing to Ajax what they complained Chelsea did to Modric.

SamTheGuru said:
Danamy said:
GHoddle said:

Well it clearly is not done otherwise the player wouldn't have come out and said what he has said.

Really?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.