January 2019 window

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a plane flew from Ciermont to Manchester? Imagine if we`re actually signing Ndombele

I've no idea,but one deffo landed from there around an hour or so ago,but Clermont is like over 100 miles from Lyon,so may be a false alarm,but I've got planes with signings on right in the past.It's what you can do when you are bored ! :)

I've no idea,but one deffo landed from there around an hour or so ago,but Clermont is like over 100 miles from Lyon,so may be a false alarm,but I've got planes with signings on right in the past.It's what you can do when you are bored ! :)
Less than 2 hours drive. Could have flown from Lyon to Clermont and then to Manchester as well

Now there is a plane on final approach (biz jet) took off from Clermont,again not too far from Lyon !!

Could this be someone ?? @tolmie's hairdoo
I’ve cracked the Da Vinci Code put forth by @tolmie's hairdoo.

We’re signing Audrey Tautou to cover Dinho at DM, which is great as she is great at Hunting and Gathering, is not afraid to do the Dirty Pretty Things (as well as the ones that require Delicacy), can solve the Chinese Puzzle of parked bus defences, and plans to make this A Very Long Engagement.

It’ll cost us but she is Priceless, really. I hear she’ll take number 76 and have a childhood nickname of Amelie on her shirt.

It’ll be a Happy End to deadline day, just wait.

Looking like 99.9% certain no one is coming in.

Just hope Fern stays healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.