January defenders

Schar for leadership Sanchez for pace and determination, but i would go for Konate and if Sane has not signed by January it should be his spot taken If not his then Bravo`s, but at least Sunday showed us that all those who said we do not need a defender were full of shit

Schar for leadership Sanchez for pace and determination, but i would go for Konate and if Sane has not signed by January it should be his spot taken If not his then Bravo`s, but at least Sunday showed us that all those who said we do not need a defender were full of shit
All good shouts, think Schar could be pretty cheap if Newcastle go down and he's got goals in him. Even though he hasn't settled amazingly, really like Sanchez. Think he needs a leader next to him though.

All good shouts, think Schar could be pretty cheap if Newcastle go down and he's got goals in him. Even though he hasn't settled amazingly, really like Sanchez. Think he needs a leader next to him though.
Not really been impressed with Schar`s club form but internationally he is a monster

If like us to get otamendi out in jan but that won’t happen so demote him and bring the younger ones in because I would imagine by jan the title will be gone so we might aswell build for next year and getting the title back . People say have faith but liverpool will muller us at the back when we play them .

Considering the 'small' team we are, we have look at height besides age and obviously quality. I consider anyone we buy to be a long term solution and partner to Laporte, to rotate with Stones and perhaps Garcia. Considering Laporte is left footed, we need a right footed CB and for me there are only three considerable alternatives today:

1st choice: Raphael Varane (191 cm, 26 yo, right footed). Would never leave Madrid but one can dream. Would be an amazing partner to Laporte.
2nd choice: Milan Skriniar (187 cm, 24 yo, right footed). Strong, decisive, aggressive, seem like a leader.
3rd alternative: Ruben Dias (186 cm 22 yo, right footed). Strong, aggressive, talented.

Wouldn't be surprised if we went for Skriniar this January, but he wouldn't be able to play in the Champions League, right? Considering Inter is in the CL.

If like us to get otamendi out in jan but that won’t happen so demote him and bring the younger ones in because I would imagine by jan the title will be gone so we might aswell build for next year and getting the title back . People say have faith but liverpool will muller us at the back when we play them .
Lets wait till Jan then shall we

Considering the 'small' team we are, we have look at height besides age and obviously quality. I consider anyone we buy to be a long term solution and partner to Laporte, to rotate with Stones and perhaps Garcia. Considering Laporte is left footed, we need a right footed CB and for me there are only three considerable alternatives today:

1st choice: Raphael Varane (191 cm, 26 yo, right footed). Would never leave Madrid but one can dream. Would be an amazing partner to Laporte.
2nd choice: Milan Skriniar (187 cm, 24 yo, right footed). Strong, decisive, aggressive, seem like a leader.
3rd alternative: Ruben Dias (186 cm 22 yo, right footed). Strong, aggressive, talented.

Wouldn't be surprised if we went for Skriniar this January, but he wouldn't be able to play in the Champions League, right? Considering Inter is in the CL.
Didn't they change the rules so that a player who has started a CL knockout games would not be eligible ?

Didn't they change the rules so that a player who has started a CL knockout games would not be eligible ?

So you mean that if we were to sign Skriniar before the CL knockout stages that starts in February 2020, we would be OK to use him in CL?
That's awesome news in that case because I do believe Skriniar is ticking all the boxes for Pep and the club. It'll be interesting come January but he has to be the top five alternatives in a CB role.

I really struggle to think of that many more players who has all necessary attributes. As they said in the documentary, the CB position is the hardest one for Pep to fill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.