January signing

New Central defender. Who can hopefully just slot in without to much adapting needed. Which in turn would free up fern to do his defensive role further up field.
if we bought Koulibaly and Laporte got healthy, you really think Dihno would bench Rodri?

Folks stay not paying attention :)

At this moment we only have 2 vacancies 1 Sane`s back up ( as i said last summer) oh i feel good getting that off :) my choice would be Deulofeu he has been brilliant this season, but we will not sign him as we have no Foreign slots 2 is as the team stands now Rodri`s back up Camavinga is the man i would choose, could be a worldie and certainly a better footballer than Soumare, it will be a very big mistake if we do not buy this lad in January as his price is going to treble before the summer window opens.
one player i would buy is Henry, stick him in the EDS and sort the LB farce once and for all come the summer

At this moment we only have 2 vacancies 1 Sane`s back up ( as i said last summer) oh i feel good getting that off :) my choice would be Deulofeu he has been brilliant this season, but we will not sign him as we have no Foreign slots 2 is as the team stands now Rodri`s back up Camavinga is the man i would choose, could be a worldie and certainly a better footballer than Soumare, it will be a very big mistake if we do not buy this lad in January as his price is going to treble before the summer window opens.
one player i would buy is Henry, stick him in the EDS and sort the LB farce once and for all come the summer
I’ve watched a lot of Soumare highlight videos, and holy fuck he looks good. Like a quicker, taller and stronger version of Ndombele

There’s no way he would accept being a backup though. Surely too good for that

Deulofeu flatters to deceive. Struggled at Barca and more than likely will struggle here. There aren't many players available who could really improve us in January.

I’ve watched a lot of Soumare highlight videos, and holy fuck he looks good. Like a quicker, taller and stronger version of Ndombele

looks great on that video. like much great. But only way we could slot him in is by moving Rodri to CB.

Cheers mate loved the vid , i am going to have to learn how to do that, I have watched Soumare and he is a good young player with loads of power , but is is wrong to liken him to Ndombele, Sissoko is more like it, both big , quick and strong neither good with the ball or in the final third, but still very useful players, this is one we will not buy in January as we do not have a slot, and part of the reason why Camavinga is the better option for us

Meaning ? He is off ?
Could either be a message to the fans that we will use what we have, or Pep sending a message to Txiki that he will rather use a 18 year old(that hasn't put a foot wrong) rather than the two he already has at his disposal I guess

Deulofeu flatters to deceive. Struggled at Barca and more than likely will struggle here. There aren't many players available who could really improve us in January.
That is a possibility but, and it is a very big BUT he has been brilliant this season in a poor performing Premiership team where he was the only player worth marking, he has put in the work rate and already had the skill

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.