january signings

I don't Know if City is interested but Lucas Biglia doesn't want to return to Anderlecht, he wants to move in a higher league! So it's maybe a possibility ..

BelgianJo said:
I don't Know if City is interested but Lucas Biglia doesn't want to return to Anderlecht, he wants to move in a higher league! So it's maybe a possibility ..

Its a big Yes from me, bring the kid in.

Who is he?

Txiki was at our youth game today so is not away in Europe negotiating some deal. Perhaps the time is near when players like Lopes, Suarez, Rekik, and Guidetti (when fit) are played more often? We'll still need signings of course but maybe not so many if these players continue to develop well. Even if 2 of them make it, probably saves us about £25million in transfer fees.

I think we will probably sign a few promising youngsters this window with bridge finally leaving (hopefully) and maybe a few of our existing kids going out on loan

skiddypants said:
BelgianJo said:

Its a big Yes from me, bring the kid in.

Who is he?
An argentinian midfielder who Plays sometimes for Their national team ;)

tilbz said:
I think we will probably sign a few promising youngsters this window with bridge finally leaving (hopefully) and maybe a few of our existing kids going out on loan
he will leave at the end of the season when his contract expires.
I agree Hughes, Deulofeu, Ishige, maybe Maher would be very good signings. although I think an experienced striker would be very useful at this point in time

LoveCity said:
Txiki was at our youth game today so is not away in Europe negotiating some deal. Perhaps the time is near when players like Lopes, Suarez, Rekik, and Guidetti (when fit) are played more often? We'll still need signings of course but maybe not so many if these players continue to develop well. Even if 2 of them make it, probably saves us about £25million in transfer fees.

all 4 might make it but lets send them out on loan for another club to gamble

I'm sorry but the key games are now with no Yaya, no Sergio etc.

By the time we sign anyone the league will have gone which means mancini is under more threat.

Don't think anything significant will happen now otherwise we could have been negotiating in December

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.