January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting insight, lending weight to the idea eg with Fred, to buy now, and him come here in the summer. Im guessing the 3 or 4 in will replace leavers in those positions - Toure for example. Who are 2 or 3 others likely to go or whose contract is up?

I presume the four positions are likely to be left back, centre half, centre mid and forward ( preferably one who can play anywhere across the front three).

I presume the four positions are likely to be left back, centre half, centre mid and forward ( preferably one who can play anywhere across the front three).
Considering delphs great performances at left back do we really need to sign one ?

I like the idea of getting our targets earlier because it is a year of the World Cup, negotiations will be longer and their price may jump after a good performance.
My wish list is
Fred
De Jong
Werner
Lucas Hernandez

From one of the other threads I'd updated how good our long term strategy is looking in comparison to the swamp:

Signed to 3 years of more:
City: KDB, Sane, Zinchenko, Jesus, Otamendi, Walker, Danilo, Stones, Ederson, Silva, Mendy,
United: Pogba, Lindelof, Lingaard, Periera, McTominay, Lukaku

Out of contract summer 2019:
City: Mangala and Kompany
United: Valencia, Mata, Darmian, De Gea, Rojo, Herrera, Smalling, Jones, Martial.

6 months left:
City: Toure
United: Fellaini, Young, Shaw, Carrick and Ibra

Updated with the news Carrick to retire.

City: KDB, Sane, Zinchenko, Jesus, Otamendi, Walker, Danilo, Stones, Ederson, Silva, Mendy,

United: Valencia, Mata, Darmian, De Gea, Rojo, Herrera, Smalling, Jones, Martial.

6 months left:
United: Fellaini, Young, Shaw, and Ibra

6 months left:

That shows if they don't tie deals up they are pretty much fucked, the 3 players we are 6 months to a year away from losing are not playing and need replacing anyway, if they don't tie up half tgeir squad within a year they will be all over the shop (also we should make overtures for matial to run down his contract)

6 months left:
I think De Gea will be interesting and tell us a little about what Manure are thinking. If he decides to upsticks and go back home, it may well because he sees no long term plan or strategy at the rags, just the same old same old buying of shirt sellers

I think De Gea will be interesting and tell us a little about what Manure are thinking. If he decides to upsticks and go back home, it may well because he sees no long term plan or strategy at the rags, just the same old same old buying of shirt sellers
TBH his route to Real might have sailed - United will pay him whatever he wants. Without him this season, they'd be closer to Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.