January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think De Gea would only leave United for Real Madrid, and it looks like they’ve turned their attention to Courtois so wouldn’t be surprised to see De Gea extend his current deal.

Is it looking increasingly likely we won't be bringing anyone in this transfer window?

JFE rumours have gone quiet as well now it's definitely a quiet Jan.

Not arsed either way we've got a decent enough squad for now imo.

Would have liked some lb cover and defensive midfielder to ease the burden on Ferny.

Despite some cries for a CB in this window I think we have enough to get by until the summer.

Yes VK is dodgy as and we certainly need strengthening in this position.

The other 4 chasing us look like each bringing in at least 2 new players in this window so although we have to trust the club and making sure the moves are the right ones I would have thought we would have bought some new blood in this window.

I presume the four positions are likely to be left back, centre half, centre mid and forward ( preferably one who can play anywhere across the front three).

Cheers Ric - handy to have that info in mind when reading rumours about possible signings over next few months.

Around 10 days left in the window not much time to get that many signings if we really want to do some of our summer business this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.