January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tosin if we can get him out on loan to a team in Spain then we might be onto something. The Girona link up and Tosin going there playing in the Spainish league for say 18 months would do him the world of good long term. More so than a club in England now. Most clubs in England now have the money to buy in players so he would be lucky to be going to a newly promoted team on loan or a championship team.

Cant agree more mate!

Nah. He does everything well. He just does it with what seems a sluggish and lackadaisical demeanor.

I can't explain it. For the longest time thought he was slow until I saw him Pace Demaray Grey on one occasion and quick step beat Delph on another.

He is very athletic. This is often hidden by his laxed attitude and facial expressions

Languid is the word you are looking for to describe his demeanor.

I don't know the player and I'm sure he's decent.
But as a wider point, if we're competing with sides like Everton for a signing we're looking too low.
We're above that and need to show that with who we sign.
Any signing, whether in Jan or Summer, needs to improve the first XI, not for squad depth, we have that already
Not necessarily true pal,not sure it's apt when talking about everton but lower down teams can do a hell of a job scouting players out before they come good/huge (I.e. what we need for the future) so it's harsh just to judge on the prestige of the club we're competing with

Now VVD looks unlikely (Liverpool 75m) Anyone else think it could be Inigo Martinez and Sanchez in Jan? or will we wait until summer for Sanchez.

Martinez could come in then in the summer we can buy a CB to become first/second choice etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.