January Transfer Window Its very quiet..or is it?

Christian Eriksen ex spurs now at Inter is available, must be worth a punt as he's half decent and has an eye for goal.
hahahaha, let the arse pick him up on another huge contract and he can drift about from them doing f all.

Talk about backing yourself.

Cant see it until we shed a lot of the deadwood in this side.

Cancelo’s doing a job there, Ake can’t get a game at the moment and then we have Zinchenko and Mendy to also contend with.

I think we need to get a long term starting quality LB, but I think we’ll struggle to see that happening until next summer.

Defensively we’re fine at the moment and feel we have more pressing concerns than LB.

Cant see it until we shed a lot of the deadwood in this side.

Cancelo’s doing a job there, Ake can’t get a game at the moment and then we have Zinchenko and Mendy to also contend with.

I think we need to get a long term starting quality LB, but I think we’ll struggle to see that happening until next summer.

Defensively we’re fine at the moment and feel we have more pressing concerns than LB.

agreed but id sell Mendy and Zinchenko asap....

Cancello should be fighting with Walker (but like you said he is doing a decent job)...Ake can do a decent job there as well but with a proper left back we would have cover with Ake there and Cancello can cover/fight for first spot with Walker.

It is probably right that Pep will not use the strengths of the January window, but i would, in the past player have refused to move and Levy has shown the way on that. So out Mendy loan /sell whatever to NYC or wherever, Zinchenko as part of the deal to buy Zakaria, Garcia to Barca, in James utd are in a lot of financial trouble, Zakaria will cost but Zinchenco is highly rated across Europe in his rightful position, and Giroud where there is already talk of moving on.
The 3 out are all reserves, the 3 in give us things we have not got and are failing because of it, James pace at left back and can play winger when needed, Zakaria pace at defensive midfield and can play box to box, center defence Giroud a target man even at his age one on the best.
We have nothing in our squad that can match these players and need to get the basics done this January to be in a strong position for the big buys in the summer, in a lot of ways the January transfer window is more important than the summer
James and Giroud? We're not West Ham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.