January Transfer Window Its very quiet..or is it?

About as much chance of us selling Foden to Chelsea as them selling us James. Not even sure that’s who he meant though?
Well I'm pretty sure we wouldn't want Desperate Dan from the rags.. Unless we are going down the " let's cheat like fuck" route.
As for James from Chelsea I agree it's very unlikely they would consider selling him unless it's for crazy money.

It is probably right that Pep will not use the strengths of the January window, but i would, in the past player have refused to move and Levy has shown the way on that. So out Mendy loan /sell whatever to NYC or wherever, Zinchenko as part of the deal to buy Zakaria, Garcia to Barca, in James utd are in a lot of financial trouble, Zakaria will cost but Zinchenco is highly rated across Europe in his rightful position, and Giroud where there is already talk of moving on.
The 3 out are all reserves, the 3 in give us things we have not got and are failing because of it, James pace at left back and can play winger when needed, Zakaria pace at defensive midfield and can play box to box, center defence Giroud a target man even at his age one on the best.
We have nothing in our squad that can match these players and need to get the basics done this January to be in a strong position for the big buys in the summer, in a lot of ways the January transfer window is more important than the summer

Daniel James hahahahahahahaha fucking hell hahahahahaha

That's just made my Christmas morning.

I will stick in my Christmas wish list for the January window, and it starts with Mendy out, some think we can sell him eventually, i do not, i would do a Levy and tell him he will not play for us again the only option is to see out his contract at a sister club where he could make an impact, Mendy takes up a squad place and a Foreign spot plus he is on high wages, I am not a believer that you have to pay big to have a quality defence, so Hernandez, Davis, and Alaba, are out so is the lad playing in the little boys Dutch league.
Daniel James is the player that i would get in, though i expect it would be difficult, and for those who say he is crap, he is, just like Walker.. Henry at Brentford is a cheaper option though he does not offer the squad as much, and Robinson at Fulham was surprisingly good against us, all are better than Mendy and free up a Foreign spot.
Next like Mendy i would inform Zinchenko his time is limited at City and swap him with Zakaria, it is a league he will shine in and all clubs will be swapping rather than buying with the full effects of COVID on finances not known, Zinchenko`s replacement for me would be Nuno Tavares at Benfica he has the pace and skill of Cancelo but obviously not the experience and all the attributes that come with it, he would free up a squad place and again a Foreign spot being a youth player.
Pep has said he will not buy a striker but i would still get Giroud until the end of the year, our slow build up play is perfect for him

I will stick in my Christmas wish list for the January window, and it starts with Mendy out, some think we can sell him eventually, i do not, i would do a Levy and tell him he will not play for us again the only option is to see out his contract at a sister club where he could make an impact, Mendy takes up a squad place and a Foreign spot plus he is on high wages, I am not a believer that you have to pay big to have a quality defence, so Hernandez, Davis, and Alaba, are out so is the lad playing in the little boys Dutch league.
Daniel James is the player that i would get in, though i expect it would be difficult, and for those who say he is crap, he is, just like Walker.. Henry at Brentford is a cheaper option though he does not offer the squad as much, and Robinson at Fulham was surprisingly good against us, all are better than Mendy and free up a Foreign spot.
Next like Mendy i would inform Zinchenko his time is limited at City and swap him with Zakaria, it is a league he will shine in and all clubs will be swapping rather than buying with the full effects of COVID on finances not known, Zinchenko`s replacement for me would be Nuno Tavares at Benfica he has the pace and skill of Cancelo but obviously not the experience and all the attributes that come with it, he would free up a squad place and again a Foreign spot being a youth player.
Pep has said he will not buy a striker but i would still get Giroud until the end of the year, our slow build up play is perfect for him
Too much sherry in your Trifle

Daniel James is the player that i would get in, though i expect it would be difficult, and for those who say he is crap, he is, just like Walker.
Are you referring to the Man Utd Welsh fella.
How is he like Walker or are you talking about some other player.

Are you referring to the Man Utd Welsh fella.
How is he like Walker or are you talking about some other player.
yes i am talking the utd player that has played 244 minutes this season most as a left sided midfielder/ winger, who like walker offers blistering pace, outstanding recovery, and an awful touch he is better than Walker going forward and is better than Mendy at everything. Getting anything of utd would be hard even with a club deep in debt who lost a 100 million and could double that next season

yes i am talking the utd player that has played 244 minutes this season most as a left sided midfielder/ winger, who like walker offers blistering pace, outstanding recovery, and an awful touch he is better than Walker going forward and is better than Mendy at everything. Getting anything of utd would be hard even with a club deep in debt who lost a 100 million and could double that next season
He is a Championship player who got hyped up because he's rapid and picked up by United because they are fucking idiots.

Walker genuinly is a much better dribbler and passer than James will ever be and Walker offers some of the worst on-ball qualities we've seen in a player since the takeover. Mendy for all his faults has more football ability in his twitterfingers than James could ever dream of. In 3 years he will be at Burton

Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.