January Transfer Window Its very quiet..or is it?

We need a replacement for fernandinho - a box to box player who can sit back and play the holding role.
Eduardo Camavinga,Dominik Szoboszlai and Dejan kulusevski come to mind.

With a fern replacement it's not just who is a good DM at another club but the age of the player, what we want them to do and how good they are at that specific job.

To protect our back four we would need a player with a great engine that broke up play well and didn't give many dangerous free kicks away. A good passer who could break the lines would be good too. They would need to have played at a good level and are young enough to learn and improve. They would also need to be attainable at an acceptable price.

Once you factor all that in I think you are left with two players:

Zakaria at BM in Germany
Ndidi at Leicester

What I want the most is to secure Messi's signature for next season. Hopefully, we can find bargains a la Ferran Torres.

We need a replacement for fernandinho - a box to box player who can sit back and play the holding role.
Eduardo Camavinga,Dominik Szoboszlai and Dejan kulusevski come to mind.
Camavinga is probably more a balance type player and the other two are wingers/strikers. Did u even watch them play?

I think the only signings we will make in January would be hopefully Messi on a pre contract and maybe Tagliafico if Mendy cant stay fit. Most our transfers will happen in the summer. Aguero replacement, Another CB as a replacement for Eric and a CDM to replace for Fernandinho. But depends on the coach id say if pep stays then thats what we will go for i think.

But if pep leaves and we get Poch in as for some reason hes the favourite for the position. Poch plays 4-2-3-1 with two CDM who are destroyers not passers so we could see a big rebuild.

Unless we have catastrophic injuries we won’t be signing anybody in January. Messi pre-contract potentially and some unknown youngsters that will likely never wear a city shirt competitively are always likely.

I suspect January will be hectic this year. They’ll be unprecedented amount of injuries, teams in trouble and teams outside of where they want to be will be looking for players to help them cover and the prices won’t be cheap, I anticipate we will want to stay way out of it if we can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.