January Transfer Window Its very quiet..or is it?

Tommy Doyle is right under our nose.

This kid has a bit of everything, coupled with an extra yard in his locker we would all gladly give as Blues.

Impressed every time I see him.

Yep pity he isn’t Spanish!

Pep needs a number 2 who will get his blinkers off! Love him as our manager but he has blind spots that needs pointing out to him.

Tommy Doyle is right under our nose.

This kid has a bit of everything, coupled with an extra yard in his locker we would all gladly give as Blues.

Impressed every time I see him.
Doyle should be being pushed at every opportunity,which,given the current situation and indifferent form of our senior options,should be now.

Pep could have very easily introduced him on Wed evening,especially as Rodri was hampered with a caution.This season,more than any other,is perfect to experiment and utilise our academy talents.

Whatever happened to Gomes? I remember being excited when he played for some friendlies.
Gomes is back with the EDS,he went out on loan and there have been injuries.

He looked very steady in a mauling of Leicester,just basically sitting in front of the defence and keeping things simple.Obviously he currently has no where near the quality/experience,but in both style and physicality/appearance he resembles Kante.

Hopefully he can push on,although id say hes some way down the pecking order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.