January Transfer Window

I'd like to see City concentrate their efforts in January on the youth. I think we have enough of a first team squad, and i believe that it will be a struggle to pick up any player that will improve us at that stage in the season.

So for me its scouting the world for the finest that is out there, starting with this lad.

Nikon Jevtic is another Serb and a young one at the age of 15. He currently plays for Valencia and has been at Stuttgart and Vienna as his parents have moved alot after fleeing the war in the former Yugoslavia. At the age of 10 year old he played for Stuttgart's U15's against Schalke. He scored 6 goals in that game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a video of Nikon

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuDyk7GHeEE[/youtube]

mancity1 said:
Ricster said:
122 days to go

I like a person who looks to the future (lol).

We will need bolstering assuming we lose players to the ANC.

Shit, totallly forgot about the African Nations. I think we have enough cover though. Maybe a bit light upfront, but im happy with Kompany or Onouha coming in for Toure.

Another window will have opened by then and as City will be at the top end of the league we'll buy a stellar signing (or two) to push us over the finishing line which for me is Champoins League place at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.