January Transfer Window

Ricster said:
keemcfc said:
....................given....................
maicon......toure.....lescott......Lahm (probobly needs improving)

...................y toure.................. (its inevitable, he's coming, its just a case of when)
Ribery................................robinho
...................Barry...................

.........adebayor.......tevez...........

id be delighted with that, although it would probobly be in at least 1 years time, not january.

I've just made it even better. On form so far this season, Ireland doesn't even deserve a place in that 11 and Barry is being overlooked.

Yeah, that's what happens when you put attacking midfielders like Ireland in defensive roles in the middle. All top teams these days play with 3 players in central midfield, one way or another, usually the 4-3-3, as a team consisting of one sole player in the middle of the park gets roasted. Playing two attackers on the wings obviously won't help the defensive structure of the team either, so we are basically talking about the underachieving team of the century with such a midfield keemcmc put forward.

The 4-3-3 is the way forward and that's where Ireland excels. Maicon and Toure won't join, but Darijo Srna is fantastic and would join up I reckon. He's the only reinforcement we need for our first 11. Add one more central midfielder as backup for Ireland/Barry and we should be able to challenge for the title.

I think you will see a very quiet January window this year. We now have a squad capable of competing throughout the course of the season so unless we suffer a succession of injuries before a couple of players go off to the African Cup then i cant see us being major players when the window opens.

It will be good for the squad to settle down and get used to each other.

Blu KB said:
I think you will see a very quiet January window this year. We now have a squad capable of competing throughout the course of the season so unless we suffer a succession of injuries before a couple of players go off to the African Cup then i cant see us being major players when the window opens.

It will be good for the squad to settle down and get used to each other.

True, id love us to go for Mesut Özil and Marcell Jansen though. 2 very good young German players.

levets said:
In: Anelka, Aleksic, Riquleme, Toure
Out: Petrov, Garrido & Kompany

why would kompany be on his way out?? once hes back from injury, he'll be a more than addequate replacement for lescott and toure, or gaz baz or de jong.

keemcfc said:
....................given....................
maicon......toure.....lescott......bridge (probobly needs improving)

...................y toure.................. (its inevitable, he's coming, its just a case of when)
swp................................robinho
...................ireland...................

.........adebayor.......tevez...........

id be delighted with that, although it would probobly be in at least 1 years time, not january.

How you could not have Barry in the team is a complete mystery to me, he has been immense and will turn out to be our best signing!

I love reading posters naming players they have seen once or twice on the tele. Its prob the same people who say, you dont realise how good the player is in the flesh, or bad. So much is missed when watching games on the tele, movement off the ball, unless if ends in a goal. Body language during a game. I honestly dont think Hughes will so more than 2 in this window, Where pretty sound upfront, we wont be able to sign another decent defender who is willing to sit on bench, midfield we have to many now, so unless he gets rid of a few, i cant see him buying much.

What is this? We have played 4 games and have 4 wins. We just finished a transfer window, let's see how this team looks before we start getting people. I am content with this team right now.

Ireland will find his form. Richards is a star in the making with a capable backup in Zabs. Robinho will get it together. We might need a backup for Stevie but besides that we are set.

We just beat Arsenal 4-2 without Robbie and Carlos, we are all good. We will just go for youth in the January transfer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.