January Transfer Window

A couple of decent signings would not be impossible.

Won't the first round of the Champs' League be over?

There might be a couple of 'big clubs' that don't qualify and if city are looking good... You never know?!

citoeast said:
Ricster said:
122 days to go

I heard Ribrery, Kaka, Messi and Ronaldo were already done deals for January. lol

It´s people like you that give real ITKs a bad rep you wum! We´ll see how youll come up with excuses in january...

Richards this season is back, and Zaba is an able replacement added to that Ned's can play there and Trippier is being groomed too, so rightback is not a problem. Just out of interest who would you look at bringing in to upgrade.
My thoughts are Liverpool over paid bigtime for Glenn Johnson I think at 21 Richards will be a far better player.

The fact we made inquiries for both Johnson and Maicon during the window tells me we are looking to strengthen in this position.

....................given....................
maicon......toure.....lescott......bridge (probobly needs improving)

...................y toure.................. (its inevitable, he's coming, its just a case of when)
swp................................robinho
...................ireland...................

.........adebayor.......tevez...........

id be delighted with that, although it would probobly be in at least 1 years time, not january.

keemcfc said:
richards......toure.....lescott......lahm

...................y toure.................. (its inevitable, he's coming, its just a case of when)
ribery................................robinho
...................ireland...................

id be delighted with that, although it would probobly be in at least 1 years time, not january.

Upgraded it for you ;) Could possibly be the best squad ever assembled hehe...

keemcfc said:
maicon......toure.....lescott......Lahm (probobly needs improving)

Ribery................................robinho
...................Barry...................

I've just made it even better. On form so far this season, Ireland doesn't even deserve a place in that 11 and Barry is being overlooked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.