January transfer window

MaineDAWG2008 said:
"Agent claims konoplyanko deal is complicated, these players are half owned by private investors. Minor details to sort out"
Probably just Maureen winding up Liverpool again going by the reports today.

Talkshite reporting that Lescott wanted by WHU but City want Ravel Morrison as part of deal

‏@RobDawsonMEN 8s

On Mangala and Fernando, Pellegrini said: "There is no news. Tomorrow you will know everything."

haha no BS manuel !

blue underpants said:
Talkshite reporting that Lescott wanted by WHU but City want Ravel Morrison as part of deal
It has to be shite that, has to be. I'm sure Vincent, Yaya etc would let him know we don't want dickheads in the dressing room anymore, but why risk the harmony? Add to that he's more overrated thatn Januzaj but without the talent....

Bullpoo.

From the BBC website transfer day information:

"Not sure how much we should read into this, but Porto have announced their squad for their next Primeira Liga game away at Madeira on Saturday, and it makes interesting reading.

It could be a case of good news and bad news for Manchester City, with Eliaquim Mangala named in the travelling party while fellow target Fernando is ruled out, apparently with a muscle injury.

Is Fernando feeling a twinge because his heart is set on a move to the Etihad Stadium, or is the Brazilian midfielder genuinely injured? We will probably find out in the next few hours..."

So will we get them or not? I hope Joleon is not loaned out to anyone, he deserves his chance and his place with us.

Pigeonho said:
blue underpants said:
It has to be shite that, has to be. I'm sure Vincent, Yaya etc would let him know we don't want dickheads in the dressing room anymore, but why risk the harmony? Add to that he's more overrated thatn Januzaj but without the talent....

Bullpoo.
Probably is but its the first item on their transfer forum, smoke fire etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.