January transfer window

RyanP3609 said:
waspish said:
Not watched any of skysports tonight for one I can't stand that KUNT Jim White and 2 I've just watched the last 4 episodes of homeland which was fcuking fantastic

I've had it on in the background and you've not missed a thing.

They've got journo's outside all the stadiums, feel sorry for the guy outside City but he was told hours ago there'd be no ins or outs, yet he's obviously still there. Same at the scum, although they were talking about the world class signing of Mata being enough for this window and how the world class signings will follow in the summer... ignoring the fact they've still got a glaring hole in the midfield that's not been filled.

-- Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:58 pm --

waspish said:
RyanP3609 said:
This has got to be the worst January window yet... only wheeler dealer Redknapp is doing last minute business.

Seems like there talking as slow as they possibly can to try get the last 9 mins out of the way.

That twat of an ex-Palace chairman before I heard say we'd only sign someone "for the camera's". Dumb fuck, why would we make a signing purely for the camera's.

You answered your question there he is a Dumb Fuck and a rag arse licker of the highest order

Yep! Love this... "NEWS JUST IN TO LIVERPOOL..... que the guy outside Liverpool, it's close-ish". Shows how good the end of this window has been.

Glad I not missed out..

teddykgb said:
The thing is, we walked away from Hazard, Isco, now possibly Fernando, Mangala, or both. Although a great signing, we certainly paid full fee for Fernandinho. We keep holding firm, which is the right thing to do, but it doesn't seem to be having the desired effect.

This is the right move, IMO. When we show interest, it's like winning the lottery to these clubs. The payoff of getting a ridiculous fee, they judge, is worth the risk of us walking away. The issue is 15m euro for a player out of contract in 5 months. Laughable.

Given their lack of contribution so far,Jovetic and Rodwell,f they can stay fit...... are almost like new signings,their availability and versatility will be vital in the run in.

FantasyIreland said:
Given their lack of contribution so far,Jovetic and Rodwell,f they can stay fit...... are almost like new signings,their availability and versatility will be vital in the run in.

Rodwell needs to play a damned site better if he's to be any use for us. He was pretty dire last time out.

FantasyIreland said:

Jovetic yes but I have no faith in rodwell. He simply cannot be relied on. Cant get match fit without getting injured again. Lets hope he has an incredible run of luck and manages to stay fit for a bit cos there's a good chance we will beed him

Dippers miss out on Konoplyanka

Don't think they'll hold on to 4th place, the rags will unfortunately squeeze past them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.