January window

we wont be getting anyone in this window.

we also don't need a winger as we play against packed defenses.

what we need is another David Silva type of player.

Foden isn't it.

He’s barely played in silvas position. How do you know he isn’t good enough to do it?

I agree he’s off form, but you can’t compare them when they play in completely different positions.

Also it it takes years to learn that role. Patience is something city fans don’t seem to have

He’s barely played in silvas position. How do you know he isn’t good enough to do it?

I agree he’s off form, but you can’t compare them when they play in completely different positions.

Also it it takes years to learn that role. Patience is something city fans don’t seem to have
Dont think Phil has been the Silva replacement personally, jsut completely different styles of player. He will be an 9, just not a david silva style 8 for me.

Got to be careful buying in this transfer window. Liverpool have wasted money on a player they didn't really need.

Reactions: kun
Got to be careful buying in this transfer window. Liverpool have wasted money on a player they didn't really need.
We spent 200 million on
Phillips , Grealish , ake and Akanji and we didn’t need them and apart from Jack aren’t really up to our standard imho

We spent 200 million on
Phillips , Grealish , ake and Akanji and we didn’t need them and apart from Jack aren’t really up to our standard imho
The difference is they would of cost us a lot more if we bought them mid season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.