January window

Might have cost us a lot less if we hadn't bought Grealish and Philipps
Agreed but they were deemed good enough for us to be signed and would of costed us a lot more if we bought them in January. Saying that Grealish is showing glimpses of why we had bought him

We really need a decent signing to lift the squad, management, fans, basically the whole club, we currently have no momentum whatsoever. Why wait? If Bernie wants out let’s get a replacement in now, if Gundy isn’t extending then replace him, we really need some creativity, whether that’s central or out wide, we will have a list so press the feckin button, this season is in danger of dying on its ass

Agreed but they were deemed good enough for us to be signed and would of costed us a lot more if we bought them in January. Saying that Grealish is showing glimpses of why we had bought him
it does feel like somethings clicked in jacks head since he come back from world cup.

Agreed but they were deemed good enough for us to be signed and would of cost us a lot more if we bought them in January. Saying that Grealish is showing glimpses of why we had bought him
I'd be happy enough not to have seen either of them signing for us.
I wouldn't have been disappointed to have seen Jesus, Zinchenko, Sterling turning up for us today with the likes of Bazunu and Lavia as back ups.

we wont be getting anyone in this window.

we also don't need a winger as we play against packed defenses.

what we need is another David Silva type of player.

Foden isn't it.
A lot of blues see Silva as our best ever player - me included. Players like that don't grow on trees - apart from the lad at arsenal I'd struggle to name another who has that ability we need

I'd be happy enough not to have seen either of them signing for us.
I wouldn't have been disappointed to have seen Jesus, Zinchenko, Sterling turning up for us today with the likes of Bazunu and Lavia as back ups.
*Click*

Now your back in the real world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.