January window

Any update on the Paqueta betting investigation? If cleared he'd be my first choice to join us and I think that of many others - including Pep!
I’d like to think the length the investigation is taking is indicative of its thoroughness and the fact that it necessitates international cooperation. However, I have little hope that it will return its verdict in the next 51 days, especially with a number of those consumed by the holidays. On a playing front, Paqueta has looked increasingly tired in recent games and is probably carrying injuries, so while he might fit in with our walking wounded, I’m not sure he’d offer the vim and vigour we currently need.

We know Phillips is off and we know we really struggle without Rodri so we need to find someone who can both play with and occasionally replace Rodri. Not sure who that player is.

We could do with an additional creative option but I can’t see that happening this window.

We have enough players for every position besides LWB. Miguel Gutierrez from Girona would be a good option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.