January window

If we signed Paqueta, the verdict would land on February 1st and that would be that.
I doubt we would sign Paqueta until the summer at the earliest anyway but certainly not until we find out what happens with his verdict. We don't need a Tonali situation.

I doubt we would sign Paqueta until the summer at the earliest anyway but certainly not until we find out what happens with his verdict. We don't need a Tonali situation.
It’s a peculiar one. If we assume that Bellingham and Rice were our preferred options and Paqueta but our third, then we actually signed our fourth option, Nunes, and now must decide whether to await number three again or move on to number five, six, or seven…

If the decision on Paqueta clears him but only after the window has closed, then I will be arching an eyebrow at the timing. The Brazilian FA has been openly critical of the length of time the investigation is taking.

Yep, almost every time I see him, I see a player who can stand in, but just as important, could play a role in midfield with him, would have been my preferred signing.
Every time I see him he's part of a late Fulham collapse, v. the Rags, v. the Dippers...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.