January window

I dont buy any of this "why would he agree to joining when he would be Rodris backup?". He is not a 21 year old supertalent with his whole career infront of him who can pick and choose between any top club in the world, he is a 28y midfielder playing for Fulham. Joining a team that won the treble last season is very much a once in a lifetime opportunity for someone that is in his position. I think some here are seriously underestimating Citys pull if they think Fulham players wont join unless they are guaranteed starters.

Someone on a similar level of the likes of FDJ, Barella, Valverde. Or at least someone with some real potential to reach that level in a not so distant future. We are the Champions League winners, if we let one of our best players leave we should aim to bring in a world class replacement, in my opinion.
I remember when Liverpool sold 35 goal Suarez to Barca and replaced him with a 8 goal striker who j can’t even remember because he failed and with that signing they weakened a team who had an elite striker . You need to replace elite with elite especially when you dine at the top table . Frankie de jong is the man .

I remember when Liverpool sold 35 goal Suarez to Barca and replaced him with a 8 goal striker who j can’t even remember because he failed and with that signing they weakened a team who had an elite striker . You need to replace elite with elite especially when you dine at the top table . Frankie de jong is the man .
Origi, Lambert, Balotelli, take your pick.
I don’t think we’ll be signing Frenkie de Jong. He’ll be 27 in May, is really settled at Barcelona, and I think he and his girlfriend have just had their first child. Need to have another look at the menu.

Don't know what City standards are nowadays. As a potential signing I would be interested in Caylan Vickers.
Real Madrid have apparently shown an interest in him, too. Given how successful Bellingham has been in Madrid, I think more European clubs might be tempted to take a punt on young English talents.

As long as we don't sign mediocre players there's talk of Douglas luiz and ruben nerves I would prefer scalvini and play him on defence and defensive mid if stones gets injured.Also we need a back up for haaland.
Disagree I think Douglas Luiz would be an excellent signing covering Rodri and even playing alongside him! He also scores a few goals! Good age,sell Kalvin and pay maybe £20 extra what’s not to like? Yes in the summer let’s go for Musiala to replace in the future KDB and Silva.

We’re not going to sign anyone in January.
Think we'll sign the left back barco might go straight out on loan or pep might take a look at him for the rest of the season .If Phillips goes what about federico redondo as cover for rodri

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.