January window

Watching him the other night he ( Luiz) seems to be in the right place and keeps it simple just what we need. Rodri does look tired. And if defence we look very short now with Stones injury again! Needed is someone who understands the way we play. Mentioned before let’s get THB back and give him some game time, he doing well at Southampton.
We don’t need a CB

Barella, Bastoni, DiMarco and maybe Dumfries are worth a punt
I think we have been linked with Berella and Bastoni in the past. Don’t think we need Bastoni not sure why we didn’t get him in the end last time think we picked Dias. Narelle and DiMarco would fit the bill for what we need

I’ll be surprised if we buy anyone major in January. Think we‘ll just focus on prospects till the summer.

I’ll be surprised if we buy anyone major in January. Think we‘ll just focus on prospects till the summer.

Depends on if the Inter news is true mate? I assume the club would be ready if an opportunity presented itself. Was talking to someone before who said Tolmie was posting on Twitter that contrary to what is being reported he had been told two new signings in January? Not sure if that includes the young lad Claudio as a signing even though we won’t see him for a year but I would imagine if Phillips goes as expected then the club need to bring someone in asap as we got lucky with Rodri in the world club final but he also needs a break so we would have to bring a top class player in not only to rest him but also challenge him to keep his level up? Maybe Pep would also play a flat back 4 and a double pivot going for or he got the right guy in and be more solid in certain games? Would love Barella to be honest if there was a deal to be had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.