January window

So he’d start next him on occasion but otherwise be Rodri’s back up. Why would Luiz want that?

The expectation for Rodri backup around here is unrealistic, most want a backup that have same quality like Rodri and immediately tune in with our team in middle of season.

There's no single player in the whole world that will fit insane criteria in January transfer window.

Last edited:
The expectation for Rodri backup around here is unrealistic, most want a backup that same quality like Rodri and immediately tune in with our team in middle of season.

There's no single player in the whole world that will fit insane criteria in January transfer window.
In any transfer window.

Kovacic is already a good backup.

I view City’s business which I think in general is very good in 2 ways.

We have the CFC, youth team and the signings that are loaned out straight away, this you would imagine would be busy with some activity in Jan.

We have first team squad and on this, I expect Phillips to go and not be replaced. I think it will in general be very quiet.

A few weeks ago Pep blew his top and announced City were going to win the league, so i am hoping the kid gloves are coming off, and he starts using all the avenues available. before we get to that the FA has brought in numerous rules to thwart City, obviously the Technical foul that only applies to us, the more robust challenges that do not apply to players bouncing of Rodri, and the 5 man substitutions, that knacker Pep`s tactic of grinding down an opposition, but also shows City`s lack of depth, the subs in the last game were Dias, Lewis,Nunes, Bobb, Orgeta, Phillips, Hamilton, Gomez, and KDB and that is not the worst subs bench this season.
Steffen has almost gone, Phillips will probably be the end of the month, so we have the space , last season Chelsea took Zakaria on loan he did a good job, Zakaria is on loan at Monaco, it is only an example but we could do that, then review the situation surrounding Paqueta.

Today was supposed to be the day, so let's see if we hear anything new by the end of the day. Hopefully, a late "here we go" Romano tweet regarding Kimmich/Paqueta with Phillips going the other way ;)
I love the optimism H...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.