January window

Dunno mate, but outside of the YouTube highlight reels, I personally didn't see enough potential in him at this very moment to warrant us taking a risk.

If he goes to Brighton & becomes a £60m player in the next 2-3 years, then so be it. But he could quite as easily not make the grade. It's the risks we run...

Yes, we can’t buy them all.

We definitely seemed interested in this one but perhaps Brighton had a better path to play PL football for him.

Would imagine we’ll monitor closely.

We definitely seemed interested in this one but perhaps Brighton had a better path to play PL football for him.

If City saw what I saw recently, the reality of Barco from the YouTube highlight reels, was different to the 3-4 matches I saw him play, where he didn't look all that.

Plus he's tiny, hence why there were rumours that City had put a build up plan in place to bulk him up ahead of a January transfer.

It seems he was nailed on to us, but it also seems like we've had a change of heart, as Barco's route to the Etihad has gone cold.

Perhaps with Brighton's interest AND possibly a reasonable buy out clause, we've adopted a wait & see policy?

saw this in the mail I don’t get it. We have recalled one academy player from a club and sent another on loan to them in his place can someone explain

MANCHESTER CITY​

IN

Slobodan Tedic (Returned from Charlton loan)

OUT

Zak Steffen to Colorado Rapids (Undisclosed fee)

Lewis Fiorini to Charlton (On loan)

Pep and the management crew are not stupid. We have to be secretive about who we are scouting or we will end up paying about 40% more than we should. I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t demand silence fr teams we are seriously negotiating with or the deal will be off. That has been the problem with Man U for over a decade. Paying too much because of who they are.

What happens with Pervis Estupiñán if they sign Barco

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.