January window

I’d likely get laughed off here but Ross Barkley would be a decent shout.

Wish we would’ve got him when we got Stones (I remember they both came to watch a City game towards the end of the 15/16 season in a box) but we were never going to take 2 from Everton so we took the better of the two.

Has rediscovered his form and showing just how brilliant he actually is. An 8 who can defend, control and attack.
No doubt a good footballer. Made a bad choice going to Chelsea then his career fell off a cliff. Good to see him playing well in the premier now. Can’t see us being interested in him but would do a job..

I think we should go for an older more experienced player who won’t mind sitting on the bench as cover, someone in the twilight of their career. I think Kroos was muted or similar, I can’t see a regular starter for a club wanting to come and end up like Philips unless they just want the cash, whilst doing this develop youngsters who can then come in later.
Tbf we need someone like Endo

You know a guy who's almost or just entering his 30s (but also not 33/34) who maybe hasn't been amazing but has quietly made themselves a very good career and wouldn't mind being a backup

I don't watch enough European football and long are the days of playing FIFA/Football Manager so I couldn't tell you who fits this profile but you gotta imagine there are a couple players like this across the better European leagues

Take a chance on me/ if you change your mind - could be loads of players......Paqueta/Mbappe/Bernado
D-Day Phillips leaving

Tbf we need someone like Endo

You know a guy who's almost or just entering his 30s (but also not 33/34) who maybe hasn't been amazing but has quietly made themselves a very good career and wouldn't mind being a backup

I don't watch enough European football and long are the days of playing FIFA/Football Manager so I couldn't tell you who fits this profile but you gotta imagine there are a couple players like this across the better European leagues
1704281000750.png
Top 10 players statistically similar to Rodri. No immediate candidates in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.