January window

Not been linked but I can see us going for Bruno G from Newcastle either in January or summer. He’s always said good things about us in the press and they’re running on empty.

Selling him for £70mil will give them huge leeway with FFP whilst they sort out more commercial deals, and get some signings over the line to cope with current form/injuries.

He’s not been as good this season but is still a top player, think there’s a lot for Pep to work with.

Not been linked but I can see us going for Bruno G from Newcastle either in January or summer. He’s always said good things about us in the press and they’re running on empty.

Selling him for £70mil will give them huge leeway with FFP whilst they sort out more commercial deals, and get some signings over the line to cope with current form/injuries.

He’s not been as good this season but is still a top player, think there’s a lot for Pep to work with.
Nobody in this country is getting any of newcastles better players anytime soon.

Only transfer we should be looking at is cover for Rodri and in the summer we need more firepower uk front and also a left back and paqueta if he is cleared of charges .

He’s utter wank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.